Healing with the springs



Healing essences
I've been living in Roskilde for nearly a year now, and I'll admit it, I'm in love with the springs here. Roskilde is sitting on an energy grid, and the springs are part of that. Each of them have their own unique vibration and healing qualities. This spring is the Lovise kilde, and only started running water again early in the summer - but there's a little stream close by where the water always runs. I've been making vibrational essences, 8 so far, 6 from the springs, one from an angelic portal in Byparken and one which is from the base chakra in the chakra system which I'm discovering around the town. As I make each essence, I spend some weeks using each one and working with the energies. I haven't made an essence for all the springs yet, I get 'called' when it's time for me to make a new one!
I'm also calling myself a 'sacred tour guide' now, as  I've discovered that I can connect people directly to the sacred springs/sacred energy grid. We get drawn to the right place for that person, and a healing can take place right there and then!! I can also do tours for groups by arrangement. This month I'm doing a chakra tour on the 22nd August, you can see the full details here on the fb page https://www.facebook.com/events/691738497599080/

Healing sessions
I'm also offering the essences now in healing sessions which I'm doing in Quinoa Helsekost. I use the essences in the session, by putting them into your aura and then I make up a bottle for you to take home and use over the next few weeks, and which will carry on the healing work. It's wonderful work and a joy to do. Here are the some of the healing qualities of the spring essences:-

St. Gertrude's spring: transformation, breakthrough, balances & opens brow chakra.
St. Maria's spring (Klosterkilden): heals self-esteem, helps create an attitude of self-love, restores balance when the connexion to the Divine Feminine has been lost.
St. Lovise kilde (pictured in the photos here with the beautiful Hvidtjørn in blossom): releases stress, worry and tension. Has a 'Quan Yin'/ White Tara quality that promotes a sense of peace, serenity and beauty.

Comments

Popular Posts